Fleet Program Overview
We invite you to explore the Mercedes-Benz Fleet Program through Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans, a fleet sales program unlike any other.
Incentives are based on dollar amounts and are paid from the first vehicle purchased for qualified fleet accounts.
Eligible Mercedes-Benz Vehicles
The majority of Mercedes-Benz models qualify for incentives. For a complete list of eligible vehicles and incentive amounts, please click here to download PDF list of available models.
The Executive Allowance Bonus
Executive Allowance Bonus (EAB) is an enhancement to the traditional commercial Fleet Program. EAB provides significant incentives on eligible purchased or leased new Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and is available exclusively to executives, managers, and sales representatives with individual vehicle allowances (employee owned).
To learn more about the Executive Allowance Bonus (EAB) please call our dealership today.
Ineligible Mercedes-Benz Vehicles
- Vehicles leased to an End-User without a Mercedes-Benz Corporate Account Number
- Vehicles exported outside of the United States
- Vehicles intended for Daily Rental Purposes
- Vehicles intended for Government Use
- Vehicles that have previously been registered
- Vehicles built for any market other than the United States
- Service Loaners
- European Delivery vehicles.
Claiming Your Incentives
As of February 12, 2006, the fleet incentive must be deducted from the selling price. Deduction of fleet incentive must be reflected on the Buyer's Order.
The Mercedes-Benz reputation rests on far more than just luxury and reliability. It stands firmly on the four cornerstones of complete customer satisfaction: the Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Commitment to safety, performance, innovation and value. As important as the quality of Mercedes-Benz vehicles themselves, these attributes truly define the Mercedes-Benz ownership experience.
Please call and ask for SALES at 504-456-3712 for more information on the Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans online Fleet Program.
* Fleet incentives are available on all sedans/wagons/4MATIC All-Wheel Drive models where applicable. Incentive amounts are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed with your dealer at time of transaction. The fleet incentive must be used at the time of purchase or lease. Fleet incentives cannot be used in conjunction with Dealer Employee Purchase Program (DEPP), Mercedes Vehicle Plan (MVP), Master Lease Program (MLP), Diplomat, European Delivery, Courtesy Vehicle Program (CVP) vehicle that has not met the minimum service requirement, Special Demos, Competitor Conquest Program, Customer Advocacy Program (CAP), other Fleet Programs (Executive Allowance Bonus (EAB) or Fleet Employee Program (FEP), or non-U.S. Specification vehicles.